marketing
  • ABOUT US

Lakeview was developed in 1928 by the Batchelder family, one of the founding families of Wenham. The course was purchased by Bill Flynn, a local golf professional in 1972- and continues to be owned by the Flynn family to this day.

When purchased by Mr. Flynn, Lakeview was already known on the North Shore as the course where someone would play their first round of golf, could continue playing until they had become an accomplished player and at the later stages of their golfing life when a shorter, easier walking course is desired return to "The View".

Upon their return golfers will find that many of the tee's have been enlarged, the fairways may be a little bit more narrow, the green's are a little faster but the basic layout is the same as when they began playing however many years ago.